Little Green Man: a place to learn, develop and grow happy, healthy children
• We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Little Green Man which is detailed in our bespoke curriculum.
• We provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for your child, to enable them to develop their capabilities as successful learners and confident individuals, to help all children prepare for their future.
We have a true understanding of our core values at Little Green Man:
• HAPPINESS AND WELLBEING
• PARTNERSHIP AND CARE
At Little Green Man, we believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming into a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to. We also involve children and parents in trying to continually improve.
We aim to:
• provide a safe, happy, caring, stimulating and secure environment for our children where everyone feels valued, included and respected
• engage our children in the highest-quality teaching and learning and to maximise success for all
• create a nursery which feels like home and provides an extended family environment
• foster high-quality leadership at all levels
• work in partnership with other agencies and our communities to promote the welfare of our children
• collaborate with parents as partners to improve learning and care
• value and empower our children and staff by recognising and celebrating successes and achievements
• promote well-being and respect
• develop a culture of ambition and achievement
• equip our children with skills for learning, life and work, ready to actively grasp and follow their dreams in the future.
To transform the lives of the children and families we work with, through creating a nursery which feels like home with an extended and supportive family environment.